Wardrobe essentials vary with everyone from season to season, as does our taste. I’ve come up with 10 crucial pieces I can’t live without, seen below! Check out my Instagram page for more!
- A Statement Bag: Just because your handbag carries your daily belongings doesn’t mean it has to be a neutral or something that matches your every outfit! Mix it up with a statement bag, this can be fur, printed, or even covered in sparkles!
2. An Investment Bag: Remember how I said your bag doesn’t always have to be a neutral? I like to buy classic investment bags so I can use them whenever needed and don’t have to worry about matching a statement piece with what I’m wearing. (Although I love luxury bags that are statements as well) 😉
3. Lace Detail: Trends go in and out, but lace remains a staple feminine piece. Add it to almost any outfit for delicate details.
4. Pattern: I’m a big fan of patterns, the more unique the better. I can’t live without a bit of excitement in every outfit. If you’re not into this declaration of expression, I suggest toning it down with a simple print, such as polka dots.
5. The Leather Jacket: Wear it during the spring, summer, or fall – a black leather jacket forms the perfect put together + stylish look.
6. Destroyed Denim: Some hate it, some love it. I enjoy a good destroyed pant in the warmer months, it adds detail and shows skin in a modest way.
7. Over the Knee Boots: Elongate your legs by pairing these over pants or with a dress!
8. The White Button Down: Another classic piece, this can be paired with almost anything you already have in your wardrobe! Wear it with denim, a blazer, under a sweater, or throw a lace tank over it – there’s endless possibilities.
9. The Works: Add on accessories like a classic pearl necklace, sunnies that accentuate your facial features, and a faux fur vest. Whatever accessory you choose, make sure it compliments your outfit and doesn’t overthrow anything.
10. White Denim: There’s something about white denim that’s timeless and flattering, if worn correctly. Pro tip – go for the thicker denim, not stretch and wear nude underneath!
What are your wardrobe essentials? Let me know in the comments!