I’m currently craving these trends for the Spring/Summer 2017 season. They’re edgy, flirty, and feminine! Shop my favorites below.
- Everything Pink: Pink is always great for spring, this year we’re seeing bright pink fuschia, monochrome looks, and pink accessories. Indulge!
- Metallics: All over metallic, metallic accessories, you name it. It’s such a great tone to accessorize with for day time or go all out at night.
- Eccentric Stripes and Pattern Mixtures: Feel free to mix your patterns and colors, in a synchronized way of course. This dress incorporates the bold stripe trend with an added pattern at the bottom.
- Pale Blue Pin Stripes: Pin stripes are a classic for spring and summer. Pair these with white and you’ve got yourself a go-to fresh look.
- Mellow Yellow: Yellow brightens our eyes and spirits with it’s bold hue. This year we will see yellow accessories and clothing. Go big or go home!
- Sheer Madness: See through everything is really making a statement right now. Think sheer maxi skirts like the one seen below, sheer dresses with only a bralette and jeans underneath, or mixing a bralette into your outfit.
- Corset Waist Belts: Originally seen on Kim K over a tee shirt (similar look seen below) we all thought she lost it. This corset belt is flattering because it cinches the waist, while also adding a bold edge to any OOTD.
- All The Ruffles: Ruffles are always a yes for spring and summer. They’re flirty, feminine, and cute! This year we’re seeing them not only on sleeves but on hemlines, necklines, and more.
- The New Trench: I always love a good trench coat, it’s truly a staple everyone should have in their closet. This year it’s all about the relaxed, over sized fit. To make this easier to pull off, try it with a belt so you don’t lose all shapeliness!
How do you feel about these trends? Will you be rocking them or staying far away? Let me know in the comments!